Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Week 21: P-Day


August 26, 2013

Hey!

I don't have too much to tell you all about today, but I'll try to send some pictures for the blog!  Life has been pretty good. The weather was pretty warm a couple days and then pretty cold and rainy the rest, so that's been really nice. We still aren't really teaching anyone, but we got some pretty promising referrals on Sunday, so hopefully that works out! We've been looking up a lot of inactive people, as we tract out buildings. Most of them are pretty rude to us, but hey, that's missionary work for ya, you get crap even from the members sometimes. The rest of the ward is great though! We taught the Sunday School Gospel Principles lesson on Sunday and that went pretty well. It stressed me out every morning last week when I woke up and thought about it, but it's over. I'm safe for a month... or more, if I get transferred. Haha

Speaking of transfers, we get transfer calls on Tuesday. So, you all know the drill, my P-day and emailing will be on Tuesday next week instead of Monday! I have NO idea what's happening, so I can't really tell you any predictions. If it weren't for the fact that I just did 3 one-and-done’s and President feels really bad about it, I'd guess that I'm leaving again. We'll see. There might not even be a change for us; it's very possible that the two of us stay here together for an eternity and a half. haha

Hm... What else. Today is p-day... obviously. We don't have too much planned. We're going to a place where I can print out pictures to put in people's memory books. It's much harder to do when you're not in Buda, so my pile is starting to build. Then, we are meeting with Gizi (the new member that I told you all about a while ago) and we'll do a few hours of tracting 10 stories and then mostly we'll just be in our apartment doing whatever we need to do. Our elders are in Buda for the day, so we don't really have anything planned. We'll probably write letters or maybe I'll catch up on my journal (oops...) and do memory books…and we're cleaning! That's been driving me nuts lately, so every time I'm sitting around the apartment, I have been de-junking. Elders leave really interesting things in apartments... Anyway, it's kind of my little project that I've undertaken that has helped me relax a little bit. Okay, random rant.

I'll send some pictures to you all (and more in another email to Mom for the blog)! I hope you all have a good week!

Love you all,

Sister Butterfield.



No comments:

Post a Comment