Thursday, January 31, 2013

Who Wrote This..?

Dear Megan's friends,

One of you wrote this to Megan on Facebook. I copied it and sent it to her. Somehow, I failed to get the name of who sent it and she would really love to know. If you are the author, I would love it if you would let me know so that I can tell her. I think you could just comment here, or send her a personal note on FB. I am checking it for her. Thank you so much.


Megan, you are going to be an amazing missionary! You have taught me so much and you have an inner power that will keep you moving forward throughout your mission and life. Have fun and enjoy every moment of your mission! I’ll miss you! I thank God that I had you all along and I’ll always remember college with you! God be with you till we meet again sister, see you in 2!
Alma 29:8 “For behold, the Lord doth grant unto all nations, of their own nation and tongue, to teach his word, yea, in wisdom, all that he seeth fit that they should have; therefore we see that the Lord doth counsel in wisdom, according to that which is just and true.”— with Megan Butterfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment